Click Here!

Reply Box

Okay, lets see if I can explain perfectly here with out leaving nothing out or confussing you.

When ever I write a reply or like at the moment put a new post. I cannot for the life of me see my blinking little bar indicating that I can write now, or when ever I try to post a reply or a new coment if I try to hight light my words to errase them all at the same time it dosen't let me. Anther thing that is happening if I try to write between to words it dosen't let me, I have to start to write at the end or erase everything that I have writen so far so I can fix that little mistake.

I don't know if this is happening to someone else or just me, but this is the only website that it happens on.

I hope I could explain myself, perfectly and if not ask away,

Thanks,

Judi

P.s/ another thing that happens is that I cannot use italic, underlined, strike, or bold.

Where is this happening, exactly? What browser are you using?

If it's the forum, and you use Firefox, it's a known bug because of Firefox's latest update. IPS techs have yet to write a workaround for it.

Thank you, then it is my side as I am using firefox at the moment. It was just weird because it was happening and I thought it was only me. As for where it happens it happens all trought out the site, when ever I try to reply or post even to put in a review it happens.

Thank you,

Judi

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.