Click Here!

Beta

Guest Thumper689

Guest Thumper689

Hello! I'm new around here. I would love to beta. I would prefer Inuyasha or Harry Potter stories. Any pairing or subject. I'm very good with spelling, and I'm generally good with punctuation. I may not know the intricacies of the punctuation world, but I do know where to put basic commas, quotation marks, and things like that. I am also a grammer nazi of sorts. I know their, they're and there, to, two, and too, and your, and you're. Now that I am done with that how about I tell you a little bit about myself. I'm married and have found myself with more time on my hands than I am willing to admit. I am an advid reader and will read anything I can get my hands onto. Feel free to contact me and let me know what you need! Now I do have to state I'm not here to tell you how your plot should go, or to tell you anything about your story. I am only here to make sure that it is well written. So if you are looking for something like that I'm right here! I think that is all that needs to be said. And apparently this posting service won't let me edit this as much as I would like to.

Hello! I'm new around here. I would love to beta. I would prefer Inuyasha or Harry Potter stories. Any pairing or subject. I'm very good with spelling, and I'm generally good with punctuation. I may not know the intricacies of the punctuation world, but I do know where to put basic commas, quotation marks, and things like that. I am also a grammer nazi of sorts. I know their, they're and there, to, two, and too, and your, and you're. Now that I am done with that how about I tell you a little bit about myself. I'm married and have found myself with more time on my hands than I am willing to admit. I am an advid reader and will read anything I can get my hands onto. Feel free to contact me and let me know what you need! Now I do have to state I'm not here to tell you how your plot should go, or to tell you anything about your story. I am only here to make sure that it is well written. So if you are looking for something like that I'm right here! I think that is all that needs to be said. And apparently this posting service won't let me edit this as much as I would like to.

If you hit the full edit button, it lets you change this as much as you want.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.