Click Here!

Missing Stories

Greetings,

My user is 11 on the site, and while I haven't been as active as I could be in my Naruto and Anime sections I previously have six Naruto fictions and several others in the Anime section under Demon Diary and Gravitation and other titles. My question is: why are they all gone now? I never received any noticification by e-mail or otherwise that they were going to be removed. If this is the case I would like it reiterated why, since they'd been on the site for a long time previously and I took care of the disclaimer issue when it was brought to my attention.

Also I'm unable to change my user control panel at all right now - for example add text to the 'about me' or change the hidden/unhidden e-mail option. I sent an e-mail previously regarding this but no one ever got back to me. I'd really appreciate anything you can tell me.

Thank you very much,

An AFF User

Well, when you consider that the stories you mention were posted to the site BEFORE you turned 18, you must understand that you could have easily lost your entire account, rather than just your pre age 18 data.

Further, considering your original registration date was in 2004, you do realize you had no business even USING this site for a number of years yet, right?

Well, when you consider that the stories you mention were posted to the site BEFORE you turned 18, you must understand that you could have easily lost your entire account, rather than just your pre age 18 data.

Further, considering your original registration date was in 2004, you do realize you had no business even USING this site for a number of years yet, right?

I see. I still think I should have been told rather than having to find out this way, but thank you for telling me why. So it's fine to repost?

Edited by 11

It's fine to repost. As to being told, those of you who've been here as underagers, can USUALLY expect complete account and content deletion. This holds true for the vast majority of them. Neither I, nor any other mod or admin are required to notify you of deletion, particularly where the deletion was caused by a ToS violation such as this one.

It's fine to repost. As to being told, those of you who've been here as underagers, can USUALLY expect complete account and content deletion. This holds true for the vast majority of them. Neither I, nor any other mod or admin are required to notify you of deletion, particularly where the deletion was caused by a ToS violation such as this one.

First of all I'd like to say thank you for not deleting my account and for the ability to repost my stories. I do have a question though - and by no means am I contesting AFF's decision or anything - but I only shared any important information (my driver's license) with another site that I've been assured was supposed to delete any record of that after affirming what they needed. I'd like to know how any information was obtained concerning me. If any data concerning my public record is in jeapoardy I do need to know so that I can take appropriate steps to prevent identity theft or otherwise.

I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you very much.

No one ever supplied this site with your driver's license, nor would any of us ASK another site to do so. If and when (and yes, we have done this), we ask for age verification such as that, it is looked at to verify the birthday, and then deleted. We don't need to keep it on file once the age has been verified.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.