Click Here!

Anyone Recognize Me?

Guest Dragona

Guest Dragona

Okay, this is an absurd topic, I know. But it's been a long time since I've come back here. (What, with what happened to AFF in the past.) But now that I see it seems... well, I can't tell if it's back to normal or not, so I'm not sure if I can resume writing here.

How has everything been going everyone?

I've been posting regularly since April with no problems. There's a few changes, mostly in regards to the split archives. You have to log in through the archive you want to post to. You can't post, say, a Harry Potter story if you're logged in to the Anime archive; you've got to log in to HP. Other than that, it's been okay.

Welcome back and happy posting!

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

I recognize you :: points ::

Anywho, sve for the fact that our "active" ranks have halves since the down time, everything is back to normal. Though, as this post demonstrates, people are trickling back in.

sure, that's Link from "legendayr frog". A lot of people have changed their avatars and signatures, but its nice to see one from long ago, in the before time. Welcome back. have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Guest Dragona

Everything's almost back to normal eh? The only problem is the member shortage... I see. Well, I've been getting lazy in my fanfiction days, what, with all the commotion going on in my life. But I might resume my fanfiction here, once I get a few good ideas.