Click Here!

My hostage my love is blocked...now what?

Okay, first of all, it's hidden, and if you're not in the right subdomain, you can't get to it. Secondly, excerpts from your stories are not allowed. It's a form of unauthorized advertising. As to why the stories are hidden at the moment, this allows you to decide if you want me to get all the review data for you before they get deleted.

You can put links to your published stuff in your profile all day long. But, you can't do it in the manner you have been, where you leave up a teaser chapter or three, and then instructions to contact you for more.

Okay, first of all, it's hidden, and if you're not in the right subdomain, you can't get to it. Secondly, excerpts from your stories are not allowed. It's a form of unauthorized advertising. As to why the stories are hidden at the moment, this allows you to decide if you want me to get all the review data for you before they get deleted.

You can put links to your published stuff in your profile all day long. But, you can't do it in the manner you have been, where you leave up a teaser chapter or three, and then instructions to contact you for more.

If I can have the review data from My Hostage My Love; Cake: A Blood Nation Novel; That's What Brothers Do and The Black Tower, I will remove the stories from aff.net