Click Here!

If you want one, a Beta that is.

EarlyDawn

Prefer to work in the Harry Potter or Original fandom. I am open to just about any pairings except Harry/Voldemort, Harry/Bellatrix, And Harry/Lucius, but the only time I don't like that pairing is when Lucius is still Voldemort's right hand man. I enjoy the plotlines where Harry goes "grey," as it were, but I won't beta anything were Harry goes completely dark, as in switches to Voldemort's side. When I say "grey," I mean that I am ok with Dumbledor, Ron, Hermione, or Weasley bashing, and I am willing to beta something if Harry breaks off from Dumbledor and is on his own side. That means that the only time I like for someone to be paired up with Lucius, Draco, Blaize, or anyone else that is a supporter of Voldemort's in the book is when they have cut off ties with Voldemort and no longer follow him.

I am able to be one of two types of Beta's. I can either be the beta that only checks for spelling and grammar issues. Or I can be the beta that will help you with plot difficulties, character development, etc. along with grammar and spelling issues. I am willing to be either.

If you want me to beta in the Original fandom, then I will need a little character and setting history. For character history, that would mean what their personality is like. When I beta character speech, when I am either type of beta, I like to pay attention to how the sentence sounds so I know if it sounds like the character. This way the characters don't all sound the same when speaking. As for setting history, the only thing I would really like to know is if it a place actually in the world or if it is a purely fictional world. Like with wizards, dragons, monsters, etc.

To contact me my email is skoobmw@ameritech.net. When you send the email please put Beta in the subject box so that I know that that email is of the highest importance. When emailing, if you could also include what type of Beta you would prefer I be, that would be helpful to know.

Edited by EarlyDawn

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.