Click Here!

Challenges You've Seen

NightScribe

Just for another topic of discussion, what's the craziest, strangest or silliest idea for a challenge you've seen posted? I'm thinking of posting one myself, just to see if anybody bites; I think good authors could have some fun with it (a parody challenge, obviously).

Over at the Godawful fan fiction message boards, some writer was shooting his/her mouth off, saying s/he could write any kind of crossover and make it work. So I challenged him/her to write a Dragonball Z/Hello Kitty crossover, with Godu getting Mpreg.

That shut him/her up.

Guest Big Samurai

The scary thing, Your Quampness, is that the wheels in my head started turning as to how that might become possible. It can be done, albeit with tremendous leaps of logic. ... Nonetheless, I think that was a good choice for quieting the boaster.

Guest Septra

rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif

Okay... That was a twist I didn't see coming. LOL. Man, even I couldn't write that. Though I like gender benders as much as a few others... Anyway, I saw the forum you set up and decided to try and create a totally useless challenge. Simply cause it fits the moment. Not that anyone has to take it up.

LOL.

Hmmmmmm. I know.

CareBears/My Little Pony.... can anyone think of what i want to add to that... lets see.... Ranma/Inuyasha/DragonBallZ/ and Sailor Moon... hehehehehe. okay... Thats just wrong. Make it into a genderbender mpreg and add whatever else...

LOL.

Yeah, I know.

Septra

Guest Evil_Labs

Ultimate rule of all writing: A good author can get away with just about anything.

If you're good at writing, you can create explanations and situations to make almost -anything- plausible. That's the most difficult thing and the key to any challenge, crossover, or even normal fic.

That doesn't mean it won't still be a bit silly, though. DBZ/Hello Kitty? Then again, Hello Kitty did know the deadly pressure points of the human body...

Seriously. Hello Kitty will eventually become the Overlord of Earth.

(Unless Sparks has something to say about it - /sealab reference)

Guest Big Samurai

Goku and Vegeta have a disagreement in the sky over the island where Kitty and her friends all love. It leads to a fight, and that leads to a screaming match. The noise scares all of the little animals, and brave Keroppi decides that he must put a stop to it. He builds a flying machine and parachutes into the mouth of the screaming Goku, who then finds his Saiya-Jin biology reacting strangely to the intrusion. Instead of digesting Keroppi, he becomes pregnant! Unable to continue the fight, he collapses on the island as Vegeta leaves in disgust. ... After that, I imagine poor Goku gives birth to a brood of super-powered frog people.

Oof. The imagination needs to stop.

Guest Evil_Labs

Gokuu should never have offspring. Look how annoying the first few came out. Now that whole brood of chibi-Goku-frogs will be singing ピッコロさんを大~好き nonstop.