Click Here!

Available experienced beta.

Guest ChristianCallan

Guest ChristianCallan

Hey, thanks for checking out my post!

I'm an experienced beta looking to work with some new authors. I've never betaed through adultfanfiction before, mostly just for friends. Every writer I know brings their work to me for tweaking. I only work on one project at a time, so you'll have my undivided attention. Also, I'm an insomniac, so while the rest of the world sleeps I'll be up working on making your story perfect. This means you're going to get work back pretty quickly since I'll have a lot of uninterrupted hours to work.

I'm open minded about what types of stories I work on. My preference is Harry Potter, because I've read all the books and enjoy the characters quite a bit. I'm more than willing to research anything I'm unfamiliar with. I prefer male/male pairings, but again I'm open minded and will work on just about anything. The only problem I will have with a story is if it's full of vulgarity. If you plan on filling your story with swearing and bad language, specifically your sex scenes, I'm probably not the beta for you. Don't get me wrong though, I think sex scenes are one of the best parts of writing, I just think they should be written tastefully. I don't want to cringe while I'm reading.

A little more about me before we're done?

I'm an avid reader, both of novels and fanfiction. Some of my favourite works are "Dracula" by Bram Stoker, "Dirty Job" by Christopher Moore, the entire "Vampire Chronicles" by Anne Rice, of course the Harry Potter books by J.K Rowling. When I'm not reading I'm probably listening to music, writing, or engaged in some kind of nerd activity. Magic the Gathering, World of Warcraft, Dungeons and Dragons or spending time with my nerd boyfriend are the most likely activities. Also, I'm Canadian. If you aren't, don't take my spelling to mean I lack skill =P.

If you think you're interested in working with me, or you want to do a trial run just to see, or you just want to chat, please feel more than free to email me at ive.hit.hero.status@hotmail.com.

Thanks again for reading my post, I know it's a tad bit long.

Edited by ChristianCallan

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.