Click Here!

2009 Thundercats FanFiction Awards is officially OPEN :)

Guest Abraxas

Guest Abraxas

donno how many Thundercats fans are left at AFF anymore but just in case there are few....

every year since about 2004 the TC Fandom Awards Group issues awards for fanfiction, fanart and websites in various categories. this year we moved to facebook to increase visibility and participation. I volunteered to do the fanfiction area this year and after a rather lengthy nomination period, where I gather over 200 nominations, the entries are finally up for polling.

go here to vote: (no need to register!)

http://tinyurl.com/tcfandomawards-fanfic

this year we're also doing a best of decade retrospective; best of decade categories won't be given 1/2/3 place, instead they'll be ranked by order of votes, which is why you can vote for multiple choices in those categories; the other categories are regular single choices.

in addition to 1/2/3 place winners and rankings, the following prizes will be issued to the 1st place winners of Best Story, Author of the Year, New Author and New Classic:

Best Story Winner - a recording script of episode 88 "Runaways"

Author of the Year - Star Comics, Volume 1, #2 (Feb 1986) (Tears of Sunrise)

New Author - Star Comics, Volume 1, #3 (Apr 1986) (Siege In Silver and Stone)

New Classic - Star Comics, Volume 1, #7 (Dec 1986) (Back to Thundera)

and top-place winners can get a signed copy of the Amateur Snovelor, the world's 1st and only manual for the breeding of snarves, signed by its supervillain author RD Rivero (me, LOL)

Edited by Abraxas

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.