Click Here!

Signing up for AFF as a non-author

WillowDarkling

Hey guys.

I found a post a while back that I'm pretty sure addressed this issue, but now I can't remember where it was.

So, maybe one of you can answer me, or point me in the general direction.

The content of the post, was basically (I hope I'm remembering this correctly) that you can sign up to AFF as a non-author, in order to write reviews for stories. But in order to do so, you have to go through some process, like contact admin, and what not.

I really need to find this, so if anyone knows what I'm talking about, please, please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Actually you will need to contact an admin, but not straight away. When you apply to join the forum as normal, you'll be given full instructions on what you need to do to join if you're a reader/reviewer only (along with forum rules). You just have to make sure you actually read it all, something which most people don't seem to do. :) Once you read the information, and follow through with the instructions, you'll be approved to join the forum. If, after you try that, you still have further questions then just send a PM to either myself or DemonGoddess061. :)

Remember that you need to follow the instructions exactly or you won't be approved to join. This is done to keep spambots out, which daily try to join and I keep blocking.

You're welcome.

He'll join an awfully short list then. :)

Yeah, well he has to... can't write to save his life! Even essays for school were a painful read when I was beta-ing for him... just painful.

Found out the other day, he can't even describe a coconut... even with instructions it still sucked!

Yeah, well he has to... can't write to save his life! Even essays for school were a painful read when I was beta-ing for him... just painful.

Found out the other day, he can't even describe a coconut... even with instructions it still sucked!

lol Wow, that is pretty bad!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.