Click Here!

Text box doesn't work

Okay so i've tried everything. Usually because im a techno idiot i just copy paste my text into the text box and there ya go. But for some reason the text box isn't working and im up till way too late to be trying to make my chapter work lol.

Everytime i put text into the box and submit it, it says i have to fill in all the sections... which i HAVE. This is when i go into the "Add chapter" when im at my story.

then i go into the "Edit story" Business and do the whole shebang and when i add text nothing shows up. I then do a large amount of madness and convert files like a madwoman and when i change things on my mac to an html format and put it into the uploader i have these weird symbols that are Os with accents on top instead of things like quotations and apostrophes. Also Y sometimes is a capital E with an apostrophe. I tried uploading a .txt file. and that comes up blank too.

It's so late that this is making me upset when it usually wouldn't lol. I feel silly.

Oh and i've read the other post about the weird symbols. But none of it actually explains how to select all of the same symbols and change them at once. Since my chapter is so long, going in and re-writing all my punctuation will take ages and it's 1 am and i have to be at uni for 8 D:

please help ...

Nighty night!

Please read what I posted back to you in the other topic.

One other thing you should be aware of, is making sure you use the jump menu to ensure you're in the proper subdomain, where your story is.

The text itself will not display when you post it when you add a chapter (other than the first one when the story is created).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.