Click Here!

Serpent Tongues and Lion's Tails

Rain7777

Hey, just wanted to put up a summery of Serpent Tongues and Lion's Tails.

This is a Dramione shipper that is still in progress, currently at 49 chapters. The story is in three parts, so far into the second part.

Hermione returns to Hogwarts to find that Ron and Harry have left on the quest to find the Horcruxes. On her return the Slytherins, including a certain blonde :P begin their onslaught of torture upon her claiming that they will make her year hell.

The story begins with Hermione, faced with sharing the Head's of school dorms. Tension rises between the two of them, made worse by the constant rage over Hermione's blood and Draco's arrogance...

Spolier alert!

I won't write much here but part two does begin to get dark. However, if you don't read it you will never know the ending, and you will never understnad part three :D If you do read it please don't find offence.

You can find the fic here :blink:

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no...2&chapter=1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest coldwaterfairy
Hey, just wanted to put up a summery of Serpent Tongues and Lion's Tails.

This is a Dramione shipper that is still in progress, currently at 49 chapters. The story is in three parts, so far into the second part.

Hermione returns to Hogwarts to find that Ron and Harry have left on the quest to find the Horcruxes. On her return the Slytherins, including a certain blonde :P begin their onslaught of torture upon her claiming that they will make her year hell.

The story begins with Hermione, faced with sharing the Head's of school dorms. Tension rises between the two of them, made worse by the constant rage over Hermione's blood and Draco's arrogance...

Spolier alert!

I won't write much here but part two does begin to get dark. However, if you don't read it you will never know the ending, and you will never understnad part three :) If you do read it please don't find offence.

You can find the fic here :)

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no...2&chapter=1

I completely agree with you Rain, it's a fantastic story. I'm ashamed to admit that I'm a few chapters behind. The author has done such an amazing job keeping the suspense going, which can be near impossible when stories reach that many chapters. It's a fantastic read.