Click Here!

What Some People Will Do For A Smoke

quamp

Aw, you poor thing. I went camping with a bunch of women, and one was allergic to the woodsmoke from the campfire. She spent the entire evening sniffling and blowing her nose. I felt so sorry for her, I had no idea some people had it so bad. It's worse than pollen

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

I have the same problem, but not as sever. I think I have pretty much every airborn allergy you can think of, but they're all pretty mild in comparison to most people. It pisses me off when people start spraying perfume on themselves next to me (or even just within a 10 ft radius) because it makes me teary and causes my sinuses to act up for the rest of the day. It's not so bad just smelling it on someone, but the spraying kills me.

I actually think it's rude to spray perfume on yourself in public. Go to the bathroom, find a stall, and do it in there where you're less likely to aggravate someone with it. No one needs to have Chanel No. 5 forced up their nose, in their eyes and down their throat.

The base for Chanel No. 5 is beagle piss.

The base for most perfumes is civet, which belongs to the cat family.

If you are allergic to such things to begin with, then, well, one wonders what sort of chemicals are put in what.

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi
The base for Chanel No. 5 is beagle piss.

The base for most perfumes is civet, which belongs to the cat family.

If you are allergic to such things to begin with, then, well, one wonders what sort of chemicals are put in what.

ew...

Guest atsuita_no_renkinjutsushi

I started smoking back when I was 14, and I only quit a few months ago. At the moment, my relationship is all that's holding me back from lighting up again.

Word to the wise (read as : smarter than me) - NEVER start smoking.

Guest SilverFox-chan
I actually think it's rude to spray perfume on yourself in public. Go to the bathroom, find a stall, and do it in there where you're less likely to aggravate someone with it. No one needs to have Chanel No. 5 forced up their nose, in their eyes and down their throat.

So do I. I can't stand harsh perfumes. It makes me gag and it gives me a big headache which gernerally turns into a migrane if I don't take something right away. >.<

Well, I know how some of you feel. I'm allergic to ragweed pollen. Every spring my nose is completely clogged up unless I'm on some medication. I get the same reaction from some perfumes as well.