Click Here!

Harry/Dmt

drkgth69

Ok so recently as in a few weeks/months ago I read a story about Harry and two demontors where they could talk to him oh I think he was their mate or something and they took him from Private Drive. I can't remeber much more other than the fact that Harry went with them willingly. If you know this story please let me know what it is. Thank you

Krys

PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASE

Edited by drkgth69

• 5 months later...

Thank you Chiwag00 !!!

While it may not be the one I was looking for I thank you for helping me find something that I am interrested in.

And so far I like it.

I hope that we can continue to work together to find stories simmilar to this one.

Again thank you for your help.

Krys

P.S. The real Krys went to her mothers memorial so as her friend I am posting this in her stead. I hope that you don't ignore Krys if I seem rude.

Sorry,

Dylan

Thank you Chiwag00 !!!

While it may not be the one I was looking for I thank you for helping me find something that I am interrested in.

And so far I like it.

I hope that we can continue to work together to find stories simmilar to this one.

Again thank you for your help.

Krys

P.S. The real Krys went to her mothers memorial so as her friend I am posting this in her stead. I hope that you don't ignore Krys if I seem rude.

Sorry,

Dylan

Thank you Dylan, you did great.

Krys: I'm very sorry about the your Mom. I cannot imagine how you must feel.

It is weird about Dementor stories. I remember liking quite a few, but they never seem to make it past the first few chapters. I wonder if it's because dementors can become almost all powerful and that always seems to make realistic character growth and conflict resolution harder. :samurai: Still, it does seem like they set up a universe and then abandon the story. Any other ideas?

Of course, I have NO room to talk, seeing as I haven't even tried to write a story. Somehow this doesn't seem to keep me from complaining.

Strength to you…

Dylan: Thank you.

Krys: Thank you both and I hope you never find out how hard it is to live without you moms

Dylan: Krys is crying on the bed right now. She is taking this really hard. I think that her mom

was not just her mom but her best friend.

Krys: ENOUGH with the depressing thoughts mom wouldn't have wanted it that way.

I am gonna dig out all of the stories that we wrote together and try to publish them.

Dylan: She just marched out of the room and into the garage, I think to find her giant box of notebooks.

I have a solution to both of you about the Demt/ stories. Why don't you write your own and maybe publish them in AFF?

I have a feeling that Krys won't be back for a while so I am gonna say good-bye for now

Yours,

Krys and Dylan

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.