Click Here!

Un-Chapter Page 6

TimedWatcher

http://movies.adult-fanfiction.org/story.ph...1&chapter=6

First of all, this is not a new chapter, I simply felt that I needed to respond to those of you who have taken the time to review. I want to thank you all for reviewing this story, I am really surprised that so many of you had seen the movie and furthermore, liked this piece of strange fanfiction I decided to scribble. While I am thrilled that many of you have asked for a sequel, I am sorry to tell you that I don't have a sequel planned for this story in the foreseeable future. Truth be told, I had never really thought of doing a sequel to this story, it was just going to be what it is now.

Still, I am really happy that you guys like this story enough to ask for one. Hey, maybe one of you would feel like penning a sequel sometime, tee hee.

My time as it is now wouldn't allow for me to write one, so if any of you feel like starting a sequel... have at it! The more the merrier, eh.

Thanks again, lovelies, and do take care.

Also, what do you think of this?:

neosildrake's Star Wars plotbunnies & challenges

http://movies.adult-fanfiction.org/story.ph...3&chapter=1

This is kind of a prologue-thing to the challenges, plotbunnies and snippets/ideas.

Only Star Wars related things will be posted here.

My favourite Star Wars characters are:

Old Trilogy: Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Darth Vader

New Trilogy: Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker (episode 2+3), Yoda and Count Dooku (because I'm a great Christopher Lee fan)

You can find other bunnies of mine in their respectable fandom, like Naruto and Final Fantasy.

Unfortunatelly the general challenge/request category that was located in the resources does not exist anymore, so I will be forced to repost anything I posted there, which might take a while.

Not all challenges and plotbunnies I put down are neccessarily R or NC-17, but since I've found no other place to post them, I'll post them all here. You can take whatever you want and post it wherever you want, but please leave a notice/message for me.

I'm currently writing/have already written bunnies for the following other fandoms:

Harry Potter (to find at the yahoo-group: plotbunnies)

Naruto (to find at affnet in the Naruto fandom)

Final Fantasy (to find at the affnet in the Final Fantasy fandom)

Pet Shop of Horrors, Saiyuki, Overman King Gainer, Dragonball/DBZ/DBGT, various x-overs (formerly a the challenge subcategory in the resources-part of affnet, now about to be reposted in their various fandoms, because of the deletion of the challenge subcategory.)

Anyway, the next chapters will have challenges and plotbunnies. Each challenge and adult-plotbunny will have one chapter for itself. However, snippets/ideas and baby-bunnies will be all together in a chapter called snippets, ideas & baby-bunnies. o this chapter might get updated and added things to without me entering a whole new chapter.

So, that's it. Now have fun with our overly imaginative ideas.

CU, have fun and smile,

neosilrake

Edited by TimedWatcher