Click Here!

FONT: sans-serif vs. serif.... serif please

sampough

Good to hear from you,
sampough
. (
So
not worthless -- this is for you!) I'm positive it can be done, and I would also like it back.

In fact, the classic style, colors, and font were the happiest medium doable for this community (also, a most solemn tribute to Ayla), as a unified whole. Altering the colors back from a few-month black-and-fuchsia, in 2006, was a long, hard-won, and hard-worked process. For me-personally, it took all of my heart, diplomacy, courage, and mind. When complete, the lilac-and-grey compromise (and health precaution) ended the vast majority of community infighting on the issue.

The site's appearance, as it was up until a week ago, was custom-crafted for everyone's fairest contentment. At first, I believed that the current style was a test-run for a skin. If it is a test, as is my dearest current wish, then the site will be back to normal soon -- including our Times New Roman font.

If anyone within the read of my font would like to speak with me, please count yourself invited -- as always -- to IM, PM, or
. I must again away from the public forum, to complete my healing and my regularly scheduled work. Quite as normal, I will be at the computer, and available to you, if not (occasionally-extendedly) abed.

Yours,

Jaxxy.

I LIKE the font! It's bolder and i can read it easier. I had to custom switched in Firefox to Ariel so I could read it easier. If you like the old one you can go into your browser in options and set it to the standard Times New Roman and override any custom font on any page with it.

For me, the colors and font are far, far, far easier to read and much easier on my eyes. Even the fiance loves it and says it's much easier to read and see than the old one.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.