Click Here!

Beta wanted for one or more stories

Jaded_Star

Hi potential beta's! I've never actually had a beta before, not sure why, but I would love to have someone to bounce things off. I really need someone who can tell me if things make sense, or if they are too choppy. I'm open to constructive criticism regarding grammar or writing style.

http://movies.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600093371

This is the in progress story I am looking for a Beta on, after the point posted I'm not too sure if what I have is cohesive enough. I also have a few others which I could really use a muse on. This story is pretty mild, just standard m/f sex, nothing too wild.

If you're interested please e-mail me at Obisjadedjedi@aol.com

I also have another story that is a continuation of something I started with a friend a long time ago. This portion of the story is 100% written by me, and I've decided it needs to branch out on its own. I need some help editing it, cutting things, adding a new character to replace my friends, and adding in Anakin, who in this version of the world wasn't there. This one has some more graphic moments, a lot of angst, rape, I hope I'm not missing anything. Even though this is a portion of a story, it is still way too long! It needs to be shortened and broken into two separate stories, so help on where to cut things would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Jaded_Star

• 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.