Click Here!

New Fic Summary

CloverReef

UPDATE :: I chose a summary now, thanks for your help!

Anyway, I started a fic. Really, my only question is about a fitting, appealing summary. I made two attempts at short summaries, but I'm not so sure I like them so I thought I'd bring it up on these forums. I'll give a little background about the story, and then show the summaries.

Pride [Fiction Title]

It's an M/M coming out story. I've always done characters that already knew they were gay and were already surrounded by people that accepted it - with the exception of a couple bashers - so this idea was a change of pace for me.

It's about a man named Kacey who's never really questioned his sexuality. He's got a bodacious girlfriend, a bunch of straight friends, an alpha-male, playboy dad, etc, etc. He starts university, and falls in love with an openly gay professor, and then the struggles with family, acceptance, and whatnot begin.

Summary:

1. Kacey has become jaded with his normal life and his perfect girlfriend. All he really enjoys are books. But when he meets his new, openly gay professor, he realises they may have more in common than he would like to admit...

2. Kacey's become Jaded with his perfect life and girlfriend. When he meets his gorgeous, openly gay prof, he begins to question who he thought he was.

Edited by CloverReef

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.