Click Here!

Story Search

Guest Pepperming

Guest Pepperming

Warning -> Searching for shota

I'm searching for a SasukexNaruto Fanfcition I've read (most probably) on aff.net some time ago. In the last few weeks I just couldn't get my thoughts from it but I haven't found it myself and haven't even got half way trhough the 'normal' categories yet, so I would like to ask for help on this.

It was a Shouta, SasukexNaruto AU Story. Shouta in the fact that Sasuke was a student or something that got hired by Minato (though I am not sure if he was canon as Naruto's father yet) as a nanny for Naruto and somehow ended up falling for the blond, as Naruto did for Sasuke. I am not sure anymore if there was any lemons or not, sorry.

It played in the US and Naruto was half Japanese, not speaking that much, if any though. He was roughly around 8 to 12, not sure though.

I remember that Sasuke was Japanese and had no good contact to his family, though Itachi bailed him out of jail after Arashi found out about his and Naruto's relationship (I think).

After that Sasuke went back to Japan, leaving Naruto heartbroken and determined to study in Japan once.

Last Chapter was a meeting of Naruto and Sasuke, after the blond got picked up by Neji from the airport. They meet at the Kitchen and I think at that part there is a lemon, but yet again, not sure bout it.

That's pretty much all I remember, I think Wal Mart hat a part and there was a playground to which Sasuke and Naruto went during the first time, but ya, no Idea anymore...

I hope somebody has an idea of what I'm talking about and can help me, it would make sleeping so much easier Dx

Edited by Pepperming

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.