Click Here!

weasley twin rec stories..

Guest JaceDamian23

Guest JaceDamian23

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows any stories where Fred or either George dies and the other twin is the main character and it shows what he has to go thru. His depression.....his family and friends not knowing how to deal with him.....perhaps he goes to counseling?

Or maybe the dead twin comes back as a ghost?

I always thought that JK Rowling should have brought Fred back as a ghost. I don't understand why she did not.......Fred had unfinished business. His twin..

I like really angsty, sad emotional stories and just would love to read a story like this.

I don't really care if he falls in love with anyone or not. He could, doesn't matter.

I just want to read a really good, well written, angsty story that is so good it could make me cry.

I also like longer stories better then short stories. I hate reading stories under 2000 words.

or well it doesn't even HAVE to be the twins..it could be how ron felt losing a brother or whatever.

please help me

thanks in advance

Three fics immediately come to mind, but I'm sure I'll think of some more. These are all written by the awesome florahart.

Get Ready is a drabble that shows how each of these Weasleys prepare for Fred's funeral.

His Own Two Feet is George dealing with the loss of Fred as well as coming to terms with fatherhood. Breaks my heart every time I read it.

Quiet Steps is a good one too. George tries to heal as Bill and Fleur bring their firstborn into the world.

Another is a fic I recced to you before, I think. There Are No Constants which is a twist on canon, kind of AU, then back to canon again.

However, if you are interested in getting your heart ripped out, I say you run right now and read Red Herring. Fred, George, Hermione, Remus, Ron. Everyone is awesome in this fic and I can't help but cry every time I read it. It's an oldie, but such a goodie! The author's tag is "Just because there's a last laugh doesn't mean it's funny." Fourteen chapters, angsty, well written, sexy, depressing. So good!

And somehow I will find you your missing Mooney/Hermione story! :)

Guest JaceDamian23

thanks for those. They look good. And awww I apprecriate you trying to help me find that story. I have been looking for it for months. I really think it was deleted but there are tons of fan fiction site out there and I only really go to fanfiction.net, adult-fanfiction.org and grangerenchanted lol...

There is another story exactly like the one I am looking for but its not as good and I think that one of the two copied off of the other. But its not it. The one I am looking for is a lot more interesting and better written to be honest.

I hate when people delete their stories..sucks.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.