Click Here!

Animagus Recs?

Guest Emerald

Guest Emerald

Looking for fics that have either Hermione, Draco or Harry stuck in an animagus form and the person they fallen in love with is the one to take care of them. I don't care what the pairing is, slash is fine. I would prefer complete fics.

Try Canis Lupus it's a Snarry fic (so slash obviously) and it's complete. It's the only one that i can think of off the top of my head that is complete

Looking for fics that have either Hermione, Draco or Harry stuck in an animagus form and the person they fallen in love with is the one to take care of them. I don't care what the pairing is, slash is fine. I would prefer complete fics.

This are slash,

Renovation (Draco is a cat)

A Panther Heart (Harry is a panther)

I remember readimg one, where Harry has multiple Animagi fourms... After trancfourming, he got stuck in his rabbit fourm because some one, or something scared him. Draco finds him and takes care of him. I don't want to spoil the story, but at the end Harry says, "Draco is a wonderful master..." (or atleast something like that)

I think I read this a year-ago, so I don't know if I'll be able to find it!? But I promise to give it my best to find it, :) hopefully sooner rather then later! If.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.