Click Here!

Looking for a Beta

IllyanaBlack

I am a multi-fandom writer. I will tell you each part as a number and Description of Each. I need a beta reader in all my fandoms.

1. Looking for in a Beta: Someone who is reliable and will get my stories back to me in a timely manner. Someone who can correct the grammar and spelling mistakes on my stories.

2. Fandoms I write about and need beta readers in:

X-men (filled)

Harry Potter (all but crossover filled)

Hellsing (still looking)

Yami no Matsuei (filled)

Babylon 5 (filled)

3. Types of stories: (this will be broken by fandom)

Harry Potter: Rape, Slash, abuse, torture, H/C, Mpreg, Preg, OFC, OOC, Some Crossovers, WIP

Hellsing: Rape, OOC, M/F, Preg, Torture, Death, Vampire fic, WIP

Babylon 5: Slash, Some crossovers, Torture, WIP, Rape, Abuse, Death

X-men: Some Crossovers, Slash, OOC, OFC, OMC, Abuse, Rape, Torture, Death, Angst

Yami no Matsuei: Some Crossovers, OFC, OOC, Mpreg, Slash, Rape, WIP, Death, Abuse

Just a little note not all stories contain all the breakdown for the fandoms. I will enclose full details on each story to the beta reader.

Edited by IllyanaBlack

• 3 months later...

Well. I'm a good beta, and I'm available.

Hellsing is absolutely no problem, though you have to understand I haven't seen it in ages.

X-Men and Harry Potter I can help you with to a somewhat lesser degree, as I haven't seen or read anything involving them in even longer.

And the other two you listed I haven't even looked at yet.

But if you have no problems with me not knowing when you're making things OOC, then I can certainly help you in a timely manner with all of your works.

Just PM me to let me know.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.