Click Here!

Sensual Seductions

SunaoTsuji

This is my fourth story up at AFF. I was rummaging around in one of my hard drives and found it sitting there with no one to read it. Still on chapter one but I can feeling the rest of it brewing inside of me. Hopefully I'll have this one and the rest of the other chapters for my other stories up by Valentines.

Ahem. Anyways, this thread is for -refers to Topic Descriptions- yeah, and as the other threads to my stories, flames will be read, laughed at and then deleted. At the bottom will be a link to my story and the summary. (I've found that there's not enough room for a LONG summary so the short version is at AFF. Here's the long one.)

Sensual Seductions Summary

Seduction at it's sweetest. When straight jacket Maro catches the attention of many supernatural beings, it makes it hard to live as normal a life as possible. But when he catches the eyes of one particular vampire, should he deny his desires it when he craves it so? Playboy Ethan is known for his voracious exploits throughout the supernatural world. What should Ethan do when his new catch isn't what he seems and every other Supes that seem to care wants a taste of the catch?

Sensual Seductions by SunaoTsuji

• 1 month later...

REPLIES

@yaoilovers

Yea. I started out kinda short but it seemed right when I first wrote the first chapter to this story. I feel though that it's a bit rushed so I might even edit this chapter before continuing onto the second chapter. Then again I don't want to butcher this first chapter either because it seems off. Kind of like writing it the way it really sounds gives a better perspective from the character than trying to fix it too much and end up writing the story all wrong. Still, I'm gald that you like it so far. :)

@kirjava01

:) I'm glad to know that you like how it's going. I'm hoping to add more character and depth to the next chapter so that I can build the story more. Do check back for any new updates.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.