Click Here!

Okay Ladies, Who Wants To Give Me Advice?

Guest vorheesfan07

Guest vorheesfan07

Okay, here's the scoop. I have a crush on this girl right now. I met her at a leadership conference a while back, and admitted my feelings to her. She told me she would keep in touch and that she liked me to.

It's been over a year now, and I've sent four Hotmails, and dropped off two messages in her Facebook account. She has responded to none. I ran into her last week and asked her what the hell was going on. She appeared to be shocked and told me she would respond that night and that she really liked me. So far, no response.

This girl is apparently in a lot of activities and active in her church. However, I gotta know something. Should I keep trying to pursue a relationship or go after the next chic I see? Also, do you think she is trying to ignore me or just clueless? I'm really curious about this.

too bad she didn't come with a light that flashed whenever she lied, then you'd be able to know. Honestly, with some people, you can never tell. She ought to be spanked for leading you on.

Guest Serenanna

What she said, she's not into you.

If a guy had the guts to pursue me, and I was honest in liking him, I'd reply. So . . . yeah, she's not into you and is covering it up. Sorry.

Sere

Guest Melody Fate

I agree with the other women. But, I also know that when you're really gone on someone, it's hard to just stop and you spend your time wondering "If I'd just tried one more time..."

If you're suffering from that, I'd advise you to send one last email. Tell her that obviously, she doesn't feel the same about you, and that's okay, but you just wanted to wish her all the best. Make it clear that you will not be contacting her again.

1: It will give you a sense of closure.

2: If by some very slim chance, she really is just that scatterbrained, this should shock her into action. If it doesn't work, then you know she was BSing you.

oh, that Mel, she's such a big softie. But she is wise in the ways of the words. Listen to her wisdom and be not discouraged.

ph34r.gif However, I would still love to spank that girl....

Guest lightgoddess

I agree with everything that's already been said. I want to add one thing, though. You've sent her emails, notes and stuff and she's still telling you she's into you, even though she's never once responded. If she'll lie to you so easily about that, do you really want to be with her? What else would she lie to you about?

Guest vorheesfan07

I dunno. There's this part of me that DESPERATELY wants to believe she sin't lying and that everything that's happened was my fault. Common sense sneaks in occasionally and then the pain comes.

Call me lovestruck or naive, but I am still hoping that it was my fault for all this.

How long I can convince myself of this lie is another question.

Guest Serenanna

Then do yourself a favor and take Mel's option. One final letter, and you'll probably won't feel better if she never replies (which seems like a sure bet), but then at least it'll be over for you.

And hey, if she ever replies, then you'll know.

. . . This may seem like an idiot question, but you're absolutely sure you are putting in the right e-mail address, right? (you never know)

Sere