Click Here!

Story Merge

AnonGrimm

Subject: Story Merge

Hello! I needed to move one of my stories to the correct zone. I read in the FAQ that I needed to contact you here so that the ratings and reviews can be merged? Thanks!

Here is the link to the story's old location in the Movies zone:

http://movies.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600005327

And here is the link to the story's new location in the Comics/Spiderman zone:

http://comics.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600060633

Thanks again for your help!

- AnonGrimm

Edited by AnonGrimm

Because it's between two subdomains, I have two options here. I can either move the old story in its entirety to the correct subdomain, or I can move the associated reviews and data from the old story to the new. With the age of the story, the first option is likely the best one.

Hi DemonGoddess!

Whichever is simpler for you is fine with me. However, per the instructions in the FAQ, I already posted the story in the new spot (posting with updated edits, too).

Should I delete the new posting so you can move the old story with its ratings and reviews entirely over to the new spot? That won't be a problem. I can just repost my chapter edits after the move is completed. Let me know if you need me to delete the new story posted? (If not, it's fine with me if you delete it and then move the old one over with it's "stuff").

Thanks so much for your help!

- Anon

OK, I'll delete the new one when I get home (I'm out running errands). If I can do it via BlackBerry now, I will. Thanks again for your help!

Okay, then I forgot to let you know that I did delete the new story. Sorry! It's deleted from the Comics/Spiderman zone now, so that you can move it there from the Movies section in one "fell swoop".

Thanks for your help with the move!

- Anon

Thanks DemonGoddess, for the migration! Also, I just left a reply to your question on that other thread. Hope that helps!