Click Here!

Which Category?

Guest Timelady31

Guest Timelady31

Hello all,

I am new to the Forums so I dont know where realy to write this one in. I am having a few Storys on the main Site but I wanted to write a Story about a Real Life Person which is the Brother of my Fiancee (sorry for spelling). Under which Category should I write that one in on the Mainsite?

All the best

Timelady

Hello all,

I am new to the Forums so I dont know where realy to write this one in. I am having a few Storys on the main Site but I wanted to write a Story about a Real Life Person which is the Brother of my Fiancee (sorry for spelling). Under which Category should I write that one in on the Mainsite?

All the best

Timelady

Firstly, if you're writing about a real person then you really should get his permission first, unless you're using false names and writing it in such a way that he would be unrecognisable to friends and family. Also, is what you're writing true or made up? If it's true then this would be the best place. If it's not true then there are several places it could go, depending on just what the story is about, I guess.

Guest Timelady31
Firstly, if you're writing about a real person then you really should get his permission first, unless you're using false names and writing it in such a way that he would be unrecognisable to friends and family. Also, is what you're writing true or made up? If it's true then this would be the best place. If it's not true then there are several places it could go, depending on just what the story is about, I guess.

Hi,

I dont think he will ever look on sites like this cus he is so computer minded and working with pcs that I think he is a pc himself sometimes. The things I wanted to write are my own Phantasys and will never ever happen in true RL. It will not realy contain any bodysex cus I cant think of having it with him bodywise, but he has it which tempts me every time I see him.

All the Best

Timelady

Hi,

I dont think he will ever look on sites like this cus he is so computer minded and working with pcs that I think he is a pc himself sometimes. The things I wanted to write are my own Phantasys and will never ever happen in true RL. It will not realy contain any bodysex cus I cant think of having it with him bodywise, but he has it which tempts me every time I see him.

All the Best

Timelady

Well, that sounds a tad... confusing. lol Since I have no idea at all what the story might be like, the best I can suggest is to go to the Originals section and just find the best category that you think might fit the story. Maybe have a look at some of the stories posted in the various categories to get a feel for what's being posted there.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.