Click Here!

Beta needed, inquire within.

Dragon Sorceress

I am a first time author and I am writing an Inuyasha Fanfic, it's a Kouga/Kag AU that takes place in the feudal era, right after Naraku's defeat. My younger sister was my beta for a while, but she always talked down to me when suggesting corrections, as if I should have known better and why was she wasting her time on a hag like me. I do not think I am a bad writer, but I do need a lot of work, as well as my story. There are OC's at current, and there will be Lemon's and Lime's in the future. I just need someone who would read the chapters and make suggestions before I post them, but I do not want someone who is going to treat me like an idiot, I am actually a very intelligent individual. If you would like to read what I've got so far, which would be a prologue and 4 chapters, please go to the following link: http://inu.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095777

If after reading that, you still wish to help me out, please contact me. Thank you all for taking the time to read this plea, and have a Blessed 2010. <_<

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.