Click Here!

Im seaching for a HPLV fic

Guest Tina109

Guest Tina109

I'm seaching for this HPLV stories and here are somethng I remember

Harry has a thing for large dicks up his ass. At some point he uses quidditch players to help him get off....

Does this ring any bells for anyone?

I'm seaching for this HPLV stories and here are somethng I remember

Harry has a thing for large dicks up his ass. At some point he uses quidditch players to help him get off....

Does this ring any bells for anyone?

I know this story, I've read it three times;plus the two sequels that went with it, they are some of my all time faves! It was posted here at AFF... However, the Author has either removed themselves from the site, or one of the Admins removed them. The Author had several Harry Potter fics and many of them were faves of mine. If you are able to find this fic elsewhere, could you please give me a heads up? Good luck in finding it... Sorry I couldn't be more help! :(

I know this story, I've read it three times;plus the two sequels that went with it, they are some of my all time faves! It was posted here at AFF... However, the Author has either removed themselves from the site, or one of the Admins removed them. The Author had several Harry Potter fics and many of them were faves of mine. If you are able to find this fic elsewhere, could you please give me a heads up? Good luck in finding it... Sorry I couldn't be more help! :(

try foreverfandom.net or hpfandom.net i remember reading them there

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.