Click Here!

How do you like your Beta?

Firice

Hello there,

do you need a beta? I could be just what you're looking for. :D

Fandoms I can Beta for: I watch Supernatural, I am a die-hard Harry Potter fan, and I could also be a pretty good beta for the Angel series, but not Buffy (never watched it). Also Lord of the Rings, depending on how in-depth it was. Mainly I would be a good beta for originals, though. I highly value good character and plot development, and I am (apparently) quite good at picking out discontinuity. I will not tolerate it in anything, as isn't what we do an imitation of some distorted reality? I am all for fantasy and suspended disbelief, but if it doesn't make sense, I feel it must be pointed out.

Fandoms I would suck at could not beta: Sadly, I have never had the opportunity to read or watch much anime or manga, so I would have no clue how to go about helping with them. I also find it difficult to beta incest stories, except Wincest.

A little about myself: Weeelll... I turn nineteen in February -which I realise makes me a young'un- and I have an eight-year-old cat called Tiger Lily and a fifteen-month-old daughter named Isis. I have been writing in play-by-posts and fanfictions since I was about twelve, and I started writing originals about four years ago. I also try to draw both fanart and original artworks, as well as dabbling in a bit of poetry/song writing occasionally. Examples of my epic fail creations can be found here on deviantART.

As for my interests, I like reading books (huduh), drawing and painting and such, astrology, herbalism, history, dancing in ze rain, and watching my baby grow like a tree.

Hopefully that gives you a rough idea of what I'm like.

I can be reached either by private message on these forums, by comment/note/whatever on deviantART or at my super-duper e-mail.

Thanks for reading.

• 1 month later...

OK, this post is closed. I have two people to beta for now, so unless it's shorts or less than five chapter PWPs, I cannot help you. But there are many other talented people here at your disposal, so I think you'll be right. :unsure:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.