How much do you use the Attack Shop?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you attack a lot?

• Yes
    • No
    • What is the Attack Shop
    • Cookie?
    • THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

I love to play the Attack Shop, but, unfortunately, there is still that wait you have to do before attacking someone again.

(COME ON! keith Inc. Inc CAN afford to be attacked multiple times by me lol. The guy has more hp than God!)

I was wondering if, when you attack someone too soon, the time remaining before you could attack again could be added to the notice that the forum sends you to. I imagine that it should not be too difficult for such an addition to be made, where as the server knows how long it has been since you attacked, and how long you have to wait between attacks.

Hey, is it me or does the time delay seem backwards?

Some level zero drone manages to kill someone and they're out of game for 90 minutes.

Some level, oh, let's say 1300 fighter kills someone with a super-cobra and they're back in 30 minutes?

Shouldn't there be more of a grease-spot effect? Stabby-stabby with a dagger, you have to spend 10 minutes getting a bandaid out of the downstairs bathroom. Someone drops a nuke on you, you have to spend more time collecting your component atoms out of what's left of the air, that should take longer. Then as the power rises, the time for recovery should be proportionate...

Theoretically, anyway.

Keith, I should imagine that it shouldn't effect you so much, because I do nor believe that even Dominic could kill you yet...

hey, if for some strange reason, I manage to off you if you somehow fail to kill me in an attack, you wanna take a screen shot for me? I'll save it, blow it up, and mount it above the hearth.

Thank you.

EDIT:

FOUR TIMES IN A FUCKING ROW! THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!