Click Here!

Beta needed for original story

Yamakodesu

Hey,

I need a Beta to bascially proof read my stories...Someone with good grammar and punctuation usages.

I mainly write Blasian Love Stories, which are stories usually involving Asian Male and Black Woman.

I actually have three stories that need to be edited. Below is a brief synopsis.

Different Love (I actually posted it) its Male/ Male Love.

Devin is 18 and he is the running back on the football team African American beautiful pretty boy.

His friend Eric is the Star Quarterback, he's Korean, a Womanizer, and secretly Loves Devin or maybe he's just lusting after him. But Devin Has a Girlfriend and isn't gay...Wait Eric has a Girlfriend too but that doesn't stop his lust for Devin...or any person.

Jealousy

Set back in the day

General Isamu a young Lord set sail to Africa to find riches. He finds a young African Girl who he finds interesting takes her back to Japan where the story develops in to his love for her and how he denies it at first then accepts it. oh there is rape in this story.

A Love that Won't go away

Makayla, a single mother, her son Toshiro is the son of Hikaru Ayumoto of the Ayumoto Co. A big multimillion dollar company. Makayla left Hikaru years ago after being engaged to him for some unknown reason, only to find out later she was pregnant with his child she never told him. Story takes place in the years afterwards.

The Beta Doesn't have to do all the stories just pick one...Any one I just need help.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.