Click Here!

A Few Challenges

Konekodemon

SasukexOC: A girl from our world gets threw into the Naruto world all of a sudden. Knowing just about everything that is going to happen next, she is the perfect target for Orochimaru. But can she do something, to stop the events that lead up to Sasuke leaving the village? And can she stop the 3rd Hokage's death, while trying to keep herself safe from Orochimaru? This must be an adult content story. It must be a series as in no one shot. At least 30 chapters please. And Sasuke and the OC must have sex at least once, with a whole chapter going into a lot of detail.

SaixOC: He is a ANBU black op, she is a hunter nin. Can things work out between, Yumi and Sai? A ANBU and a hunter nin was trained not to have feelings for each other. Can they keep there feelings away from each other and just complete there missions like there supposed to? Or will they let there feelings get the best of them and fall in love? It will be very hard, when there partners on missions together a whole lot. This must be an adult content story. It must be a series as in no one shot. At least 30 chapters please. And Sasuke and the OC must have sex at least once, with a whole chapter going into a lot of detail. Oh, yea by the end of the fic I want Danzo to be killed.

If I get anymore challenge Naruto ideas I'll post them here. Oh, in my challenges there can be other people pairings as well besides the two main characters but no male/male or female/female pairings. I don't go for that stuff. It grosses me out.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.