Click Here!

Sick, or ill...

MuggleAngel

Okay, I'm updating this search... I was looking for two stories inparticular, but now I'm looking for three!

1) Sirius is sick and Harry is the only one that can take time off to take care of him. He stays at his Godfather's side, giving him meds to help with his fever. Um... I really don't remember much else.

2) Harry and several other students end up sick and in the Hospital Wing... The only way for them to get better, is to either have sex, or simply wait it out. Every one pairs up and leaves, eccept for Harry. He and Professor Snape end up quaranitned in the Professor's private room. Harry spoke with Ron through the floo about the person he was in love with. Snape overhears and thinks that their talking about Draco Malfoy... When Harry later kissed Sev, the man became angery and pushed Harry away, thinking he was being used so Harry could leave sooner. After they were released from their Quarantine, Snape aproached Draco and finds out his assumption was wrong. And later realizes it's himself that Harry loves... That's all I can remember from this one.

3) Harry finds out that Professor Snape is sick and dying, being poisoned through the Dark Mark. Harry is deturmon to find a way to get rid of the Mark, searching for a way to save Snape's life. He thought he'd found a way, but I think Snape told him sex-magic was against the law. I remember that Harry asked for Hermione's help at one point. He gave Severus a ring that had protective spells and charms on it... the ring helped for a while, but could stop the man from dying. Harry stayed by the man's side, taking care of him while Hermione was away on Holiday. In the end, Harry makes love to Severus and somehow creates a bond between them. I think that the power of their bond killed Voldemort, but I'm not too sure on that...

If you could tell me the Authors, the Titles, Site and or Sites these are posted at; I would be very greatful! And if you can think of any other HP-Fics, where someone is ill and being cared for by someone else, could you post me a link to those aswell? Please and Thank You!? :D

• 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...

I found the third story on my own. It's Breaking the Dark Mark, by lightgoddess and is posted @ HP Fandom. The link below should take anyone who wants to read it, to it no problem!

http://www.hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=3701

I would still really like to read the other two, or any similar stories you could recomend... Please and Thank You!?! :D

• 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.