Click Here!

HP/DM

denise0949

I recently read Where's my Dragon? It was basically a story about Harry bumping his head and assumed Draco was his boyfriend...I was wondering if there where anymore stories about Harry or Draco losing there memory and thinks that they are each other's boyfriend?! I would really appreciated it if someone knew of anyother stories like this. Thank you!

Have you read:

The Burden of Memory by Digitallace

Draco Malfoy has woken in muggle London, unaware of his name or his past. When Harry finds him he is healthy, content and preparing to marry a stranger. While trying to help Draco recover his memory, Harry falls in love with him and oddness ensues.

It's a really nice read, very beautiful.

I don't know if it will be any help, but I found two rec lists with similar themes. One of them is list of memory charms fics and another deals with characters having amnesia. You'll have to search through the list, but they have a story summary for each and there appears to be a number of Harry/Draco fics.

And while it's not H/D, one of my favorite stories is called A Pound of Flesh. It's by Pennilyn Nous and is totally awesome. Draco has no memory of who he is and Hermione stumbles upon at his job at a male strip club. It's really good, long and complete, and yeah, it is Draco/Hermione, but Draco is great in it, so I figured I'd put it out there. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.