Click Here!

Please help find story!

sweetdatoya

Hello all,

The story I'm looking for is I believe hereon AFF. I only read the first chapter I think and remember it vaguely buthere's the gist:

There is this kid who goes to the apartmentof one of his classmates from university. They did not know each other verywell but the kid need his help to find a detective(?). I also remember that theone who opens the door is not the ex-classmate but some sort of lover, and isvery suspicious of the kid. I think the kid has some sort of drugs with him,and wants help with that, but I am not sure about this. The detective guy firstdoes not want to deal with him; he is waiting for some important client, andtells the kid to come back later. That’s all I can remember, hope some pointtriggers your memory. Oh yeah it is a slash story.

Thanks in advance

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest Tragedy

looking for story about a girl that joins a band and has lot's of sex with one of the band members

I'm pretty sure the story you are looking for is called confessions of a teenage runaway. I believe the author ran into issues before she was able to finish the story and took it down from both AFF and her online journal website. If that wasn't the story, the nevermind.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.