Click Here!

Beta Reader For you

Guest OverlordSuru

Guest OverlordSuru

Um hello yes, I'm looking to beta some stories, preferably for HP, Naruto, Bleach, Yugioh!, FMA, most of the more mainstream animes, and Originals of the Yaoi or Male/Male flavor.

I don't mind doing anything else though except for yuri.

I've noticed others tend to use words out of context or use a word too many times, so much so that it just becomes annoying. I've always thought Character development(for original stories of course) and description were extremely important. Punctuation, spelling, and grammar are also a big thing with me it's kind of like a tick or a pet peeve i suppose you could call it. I'll reread a story a million times if I think It will make sure I get everything until I'm 100% sure everything is perfect.

I'm currently a 21 year-old college student who's looking to becoming an editor since it's become a passion of mine. I used to be an art student but I quite when I realized the school wasn't for me though I still draw and paint whenever I can. I also do writing of my own and I have one story up that I'm currently working on even if it is moving rather slowly at the moment. I'm extremely active when it comes to internet actives since it's my only means of social interaction these days ^^, School keeps me pretty busy otherwise.

contact me at deadbeat_angel_aff@yahoo.com

Edited by DeadbeatAngel

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.