Click Here!

New Beta

Guest Akurokufanatic

Guest Akurokufanatic

Hello, my name is Jessica and I am new at being a beta, but I am highly interested in it. I have written for this site before and have been reading fan fictions for awhile now and also wish to help my fellow writers. While I am not experienced in editing, I am very good at grammar and meticulous in my evaluations. I may be harsh at times when I'm correcting and I won't hesitate to let you know if I think something is bad or doesn't make sense. I truly want to help those writers out there so please make good use of me.

I will beta for anything. Yaoi, Yuri, Original, Fanfic, anything that you come up with I will read and work on it with you. If I don't like the story idea I will let you know. I am committed and will not drop you or your work. I will give you my all to make sure your work is the best that it can be and I will give my honest opinions.

I can be reached at akurokufanatic@hotmail.com at anytime and will give you more contact information upon request.

I prefer Yaoi and Kingdom Hearts is my favorite fanfic to write on. If I have limited knowledge on a certain series you are working with I will let you know before hand and if you still decide you want to work with me then I welcome a challenge. I will research that manga/game/anime until I feel that I can give you my full potential. I truly wish to help other writers and I hope you find me satisfactory.

Please regard me kindly.

Akurokufantic

Edited by Akurokufanatic

• 3 months later...

Hello, my name is Jessica and I am new at being a beta, but I am highly interested in it. I have written for this site before and have been reading fan fictions for awhile now and also wish to help my fellow writers. While I am not experienced in editing, I am very good at grammar and meticulous in my evaluations. I may be harsh at times when I'm correcting and I won't hesitate to let you know if I think something is bad or doesn't make sense. I truly want to help those writers out there so please make good use of me.

I will beta for anything. Yaoi, Yuri, Original, Fanfic, anything that you come up with I will read and work on it with you. If I don't like the story idea I will let you know. I am committed and will not drop you or your work. I will give you my all to make sure your work is the best that it can be and I will give my honest opinions.

I can be reached at akurokufanatic@hotmail.com at anytime and will give you more contact information upon request.

I prefer Yaoi and Kingdom Hearts is my favorite fanfic to write on. If I have limited knowledge on a certain series you are working with I will let you know before hand and if you still decide you want to work with me then I welcome a challenge. I will research that manga/game/anime until I feel that I can give you my full potential. I truly wish to help other writers and I hope you find me satisfactory.

Please regard me kindly.

Akurokufantic

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.