Click Here!

The best

Marbles29

Hey Marbles,

There are SO many great stories on here! Anything by Dextrousleftie! She is one of the most awesome author! Also, Flaming in the Dorms by Pesterme2 is AWESOME! ANYTHING by Orbiting Jupitor, and there's this story I'm almost finished with, it's over 40 chapters. It's called Roads, by Shii and it's so emotional and tragic. It's a must read! Also, anything by Brilliantbean is great Also, this story by Young Sage, Black Star Cross is fabulous. It's over 50 chapters. There's also Love on the Ice, I don't remember who wrote it, it's not finished and it's not updated that often. Oh, also, anything by Exer McFly is great. Oh, Dandruff by Munez is FANTASTIC and also Muffin by Masha, oh and anything by Night Writer is TERRIFIC! Jesus, reading this over, it seems I never leave the house! LOL, I really need to get a life! Hahaha I'm sure I will think of a bunch more as the day goes on. Those are just what I thought of at the top of my head!

What is the best m/m story that you are reading or have read. It dosn't matter if its here or at nifty but i wanna read some good stories. I'm not sure if i've read them all so i'm up for suggestions

Ok Marbles, I thought of more stories: Sin and Untamed West by Sweet Surrender. Sin is a WIP, but Untamed West is complete. They are both excellent. Also, there's Shut Up and Drive by Haywire something or other, I forget, sorry. It's a current story and should be up in the latest stories in the originals. If I think of anymore, I'll let you know!

Lisa

What is the best m/m story that you are reading or have read. It dosn't matter if its here or at nifty but i wanna read some good stories. I'm not sure if i've read them all so i'm up for suggestions

• 2 weeks later...

If you are looking for well written stories, I wholly recommend Megan Derr.

She can be found at amasour.com.

Granted her stories are not explicit, but her writing style is so entrancing, you don't miss the smut so much. Her site has tons of stuff including several long, completed novels and for now it's all free.

As for the best m/m story I have ever read, that would be Snowflakes and Embers by S. A. Payne. Unfortunately not free, she has a pay to read site, but if you regularly purchase ebooks for about $4 buck for about 100 pages, you may not mind paying $10 so that you could read this story that is several hundred pages and numerous other completed works on there. All her stories are very explicit and well worth it. sapayne.com

Edited by paradox13

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.