Click Here!

Of that which I need- a Beta

jasminsteele

Hi!

I'm writing a sequal to http://movies.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092786, it is a full 'book', 250 pages, '37' chapters. I would reccomend at least reading the first chapter or two to get an idea of my writing style.

1. This sequal is a direct continuation of the first story. What I need from my Beta is an objective reader that can help me spot spelling and grammar errors as well as bad sentence structure. If you are into the fandom maybe a few hints or speculations on culture would be nice too but not required.

2. It is for the Predator fandom, not AVP or AVPR, just Predator.

3. General things that are in this story are sex (m/f, m/m and possibly f/f) between human and Predator. There may also be some violence (most likely minor), language and suspense. I do like suspense.

My last fic took me five years to write and I really don't want to take that long to write its sequal, I believe having a Beta will help me write more consitently and quickly.

I have written the first few chapters already so it is in the works and ready to be Beta-eded.

I do not expect any long-term commitments, I will understand if your life become too busy or you just don't want to Beta anymore, it is up to you. :)

Edited by jasminsteele

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.