Click Here!

Au Hermione center story

Guest JaceDamian23

Guest JaceDamian23

Hey I found a story along time ago and have not read it. I think I just read a paragraph of it or so and then lost the url. I"m pretty sure its a Snape and Hermione story.....and Lucius also maybe.

Its a AU story.

Hermione drops into another world or something like that.

Or goes thru the mirror....

I don't really know. But I think she is a slytherin and her name is not Hermione and I think she is close with Lucius and Snape.

Because the part I read it seemed like they were close and Hermione was confused because she is a gryffindor and not a slytherin, or friends with them.

I'm not sure if she is the same age as her or if they are her professors in the story...

I think I remember a part where Hermione see's herself talking with Snape and Lucius and they are near the black lake or something like that and its night time and they were asking where she has been or I don't know what they were talking about exactly...........

I don't know the title or author name or anything but I always wanted to read it.

I orignally thought it was through the looking glass by Ms. Figg. Hermione falls into a world that is not hers and another hermione falls into her world. I just started it and its very good and its Snape and Mione.. but I really don't think this is the story. But then again this story is almost 70 chapters...... but in this story her name is hermione in both worlds and I really think its another name.

She was like the slytherin princess.

anyway if anyone knows what story this is, PLEASE help me find it. I would love to read it

here is the other story I was talking about btw

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4374633/6/Thro...e_Looking_Glass

thanks

Guest Emerald
Hey I found a story along time ago and have not read it. I think I just read a paragraph of it or so and then lost the url. I"m pretty sure its a Snape and Hermione story.....and Lucius also maybe.

Its a AU story.

Hermione drops into another world or something like that.

Or goes thru the mirror....

I don't really know. But I think she is a slytherin and her name is not Hermione and I think she is close with Lucius and Snape.

Because the part I read it seemed like they were close and Hermione was confused because she is a gryffindor and not a slytherin, or friends with them.

I'm not sure if she is the same age as her or if they are her professors in the story...

I think I remember a part where Hermione see's herself talking with Snape and Lucius and they are near the black lake or something like that and its night time and they were asking where she has been or I don't know what they were talking about exactly...........

I don't know the title or author name or anything but I always wanted to read it.

I orignally thought it was through the looking glass by Ms. Figg. Hermione falls into a world that is not hers and another hermione falls into her world. I just started it and its very good and its Snape and Mione.. but I really don't think this is the story. But then again this story is almost 70 chapters...... but in this story her name is hermione in both worlds and I really think its another name.

She was like the slytherin princess.

anyway if anyone knows what story this is, PLEASE help me find it. I would love to read it

here is the other story I was talking about btw

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4374633/6/Thro...e_Looking_Glass

thanks

I think you might be talking about "The Prime Princess" by Exelon

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600008213

Guest JaceDamian23

Sirusdesires: I don't know if its a time turner story.. .I mean to be honest I've read hundreds of time turner stories. With hermione with Tom Riddle, Snape, the maurders, Lucius, Abraxas Malfoy, and heck even more. There are so many stories like that (Which I Love, I Love them lol) and sometimes she has another name and is placed in another house. Actually most of the time she does get placed in another house. But in this story I don't know......the part that I read she didn't seem to understand why she was in slytherin and in this new world and I'm pretty sure someone was calling her another name and she was confused....if she went back into time, she would figure it out and then change her name and maybe house, but there would not be people knowing her by a different name. So I don't really know lol.

Forgetfullove: Thanks... I'm not sure if that is it because I only read a chapter or so and this was along time ago... but it may be it. Snape and Lucius seem to be close to her in that story you gave me the url to (I just read a few paragraphs). I thought she had another name then Hermione....but I guess not. Thanks though, it is probably this story.

But just incase its not, if anyone knows of any stories like this also can you please send me some urls?

Sirusdesires: I don't know if its a time turner story.. .I mean to be honest I've read hundreds of time turner stories. With hermione with Tom Riddle, Snape, the maurders, Lucius, Abraxas Malfoy, and heck even more. There are so many stories like that (Which I Love, I Love them lol) and sometimes she has another name and is placed in another house. Actually most of the time she does get placed in another house. But in this story I don't know......the part that I read she didn't seem to understand why she was in slytherin and in this new world and I'm pretty sure someone was calling her another name and she was confused....if she went back into time, she would figure it out and then change her name and maybe house, but there would not be people knowing her by a different name. So I don't really know lol.

I skimmed thru the one I was thinking of & it wasn't what you were looking for, although it is a good story.

She goes back to specifically try to change attitudes and befriend SS & LM int heir 7th year, DD has her act as a teachers assistant.

I have a couple I have on my 'watch list' (meaning they're WIP or haven't been updated in a while) - that are Hermione "dropping into another life" - that are really good. If you're interested, I'll post the URLs for you.

Guest Emerald
I skimmed thru the one I was thinking of & it wasn't what you were looking for, although it is a good story.

She goes back to specifically try to change attitudes and befriend SS & LM int heir 7th year, DD has her act as a teachers assistant.

I have a couple I have on my 'watch list' (meaning they're WIP or haven't been updated in a while) - that are Hermione "dropping into another life" - that are really good. If you're interested, I'll post the URLs for you.

I am interested too, please post them

The first story I was talking about is called Time's Treasure by debjunk

As for the stories where Hermione is 'dropped into' someone else's life .... these haven't been updated in a while, it's sad, because they're really interesting stories.

One Bell, One Sound by Svelte Rose

Deus Ex Machina by Utopia (very dark beginning, but authors notes are very clear before any dark parts)

I know I had some others, but I'm having trouble finding them ... I'll make sure to come back to post if I do find them.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.