Click Here!

~Harry + Sirius + Remus~

MuggleAngel

I started wrighting this and got stuck... I'm not sure if Ill ever complete it. But I would like to see how other authors take to this challenge.

1) It's Harry's final year at Hogwarts and he's just defeated Voldemort (your choice how), only to have disappeared the next day.

2) His friends have searched for him for the past five years and slowly gave-up looking. They've all found a way to live without him... well all but two. Sirius and Remus stll have hopes that Harry will return one day.

3) Sirius and Remus have benn married for a year now and Remus takes his husband to an (all male) muggle strip club, for their first anniversary.

4) (And this part is a must!) Sirius sat near the stage while Remus got something to drink. When the stripper walked out, Sirius brgan to scream like the msd-msn he once was. Remus ran to his mate's side, not understanding the disstrss... till he looked up that is! On stage was a young man (in his early twentys) with an albino snake wrapped around his shoulder and neck; he had bleach-blonde hair, light tan skin and the most beautiful green eyes. The young man's name you may ask, is James Evens, a.k.a. Emerald. (This can be rewritten, but must be a part of the story!)

5) Emerald (who we all know is really Harry) convinced the bounsers not to hurt his godfather. And of course, he retuns to the Wizarding World with them.

6) Harry is happy to be near Remus and Sirius, but is quiet and keeps to himself. It takes time, but the two get him to say why he left and was working at a strip club. (Why did he leave and why is he so slow to trust again? That I couldn't figure out ... but maybe you can.)

7) Slowly the three fall in love and form a tryad. Someone does not aprove and act's like a prate (perferably Ron Please).

8) There must be a happy ending! Romance, Smut, Post Hogwarts and First Time is a must (just because he was a stripper, doesn't mean thet he's experienced).

Enjoy your writing!

P.S. Please make sure Harry quits his job. Thank You!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.