Click Here!

Story hidden

So, my story A Touch Dead was up one day and now it's hidden and I'm unsure as to why.

I got the review which told me what was wrong with my disclaimer and I made the changes to it and then deleted the review. So why is the story suddenly gone? What can I do to get it back since I'm supposed to update soon.

Thanks, hope this is the right spot for this to go.

So, my story A Touch Dead was up one day and now it's hidden and I'm unsure as to why.

I got the review which told me what was wrong with my disclaimer and I made the changes to it and then deleted the review. So why is the story suddenly gone? What can I do to get it back since I'm supposed to update soon.

Thanks, hope this is the right spot for this to go.

To make this easier for us to find the problem, can you tell us what subcategory/fandom this story is in?

This is your current disclaimer

The characters and story belong to me and my fellow author Kayaz, any likeness of the characters to actual persons who may be living or dead, is purely coincidental. We gain no profit from this story.

You're missing the fiction statement. That's why it was hidden.

I made the changes to this:

The characters and story belong to me and my fellow author Kayaz, any likeness of the characters to actual persons who may be living or dead, is purely coincidental. We gain no profit from this story. This story is a pure work of fiction.

Is that alright? How long do I have to wait for it to be unhidden?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.