Click Here!

So, My Wife Says I Need An Intro...

Guest Lord Havoc

Guest Lord Havoc

Well, as my pen name probably tipped you off, I'm Lord Havoc. Those of you who have read the 'Curse of the Fanboys!' series of fanfics over the years will most certainly know who I am...

For the rest of you, don't believe a word they say about me... unless it's something nice.

For that matter, don't believe my wife, either.

Briefly aboot myself- I'm a Canadian living/trapped in Wisconsin, along with my wonderful wife and fellow author, Soulsearcher (I believe she's futzing around in the Word Games thread these days).

I've been writing Fanboys fics for... good God, ten years now...

ouch

Anyhoo, I've started posting non-Fanboys fics here and on FF.net, along with Mediaminer. It's good to keep your writing muscles flexed.

My fic-writing strongsuits are comedy, unimaginable violence and torrid yuri. Turns out I'm pretty good at hetero romance as well, as long as there's action interspersed with the romancing.

I've been an otaku for over 30 years, meaning I started with Astroboy and Speed Racer. Yes, it makes me a dork, I just don't care.

My anime heroes are Captain Harlock, Amano Jyako (Urotsukidoji) and Admiral von Lohengramm (Legend of the Galactic Heroes). Anime hates include Akio and Mokona, not to mention all the beaky characters from Escaflowne.

Anime babes of choice are Fujiko Mine (Lupin III), Mai Shiranui (Fatal Fury) and Megumi Amano (Doji).

My manga artists of choice include Toshiki Yui, Katsu Aki, Katsura Masakazu, Monkey Punch and Katsumi Michihara.

As for manga itself, I'm quite into Ikki Tosen right now. Then, of course, there's Futari Ecchi...

Well, that's me in a nutshell, at least everything that's immediately relevant to this board and forum. If you wanna know what all the hype is about concerning the Cursed Fanboys series, www.fanboys.com is your hook-up.

It sounds like my wife is experiencing some frustration re-sizing her avatar... I must go...

Laters!

Guest Lord Havoc

No need to warn me twice... my wife is currently sitting over on the couch, wearing her travelling gnome pj's...

I fear teh cute... ph34r.gif

Guest Rockin
--;;; Yes, I said you needed an intro ... in the INTRO post thingy.

{coughcannotfollowsimpledirectionscough}

cut him a break. He didn't know.

Some forums allow you to do a welcome on your own topic. He just thought he could do that and post quickly. >>

Anyway, welcome Lord Havoc. ^^ One tip: Fan girls are more vicious then fan boys ^^;;

Guest Agaib
Ummmmm... who's Redsliver?

*grows real large and menacing*

He would be the one with a red greekish looking avatar and the penname of "redsliver."

Guest Soulsearcher

{dies laughing} I love it when people state the obvious to you. {high fives Agaib} Beautiful.

And no worries Rockin. I was just teasing him.

Guest Soulsearcher

LOL I noticed that and was wondering who did it. Many thanks. I just need a collar and leash or something ... Then again ... being enslaved has its perks ... wink.gif

Guest Big Samurai

Havoc? As in the Fanboys? As in one of many minions of my nemesis, a certain Lord Chaos? ... Welcome to AFF, old bean, but do be sure to behave yourself. This ain't the Asmerite hole in the ground.

cool.gif

Guest Melody Fate
cut him a break. He didn't know.

Some forums allow you to do a welcome on your own topic. He just thought he could do that and post quickly. >>

Anyway, welcome Lord Havoc. ^^ One tip: Fan girls are more vicious then fan boys ^^;;

I believe the two are married, which legally gives Soulsearcher the right to not cut him slack. laugh.gif

BTW? Welcome Lord Havoc

How, pray tell, does one behave properly on an adult-themed board? I'm always polite, even when I'm stealing panties... ph34r.gif

I think you'll fit Riiiight in!

Guest Serenanna

::rubs temples:: Reading that intro, I'm having Grey Archive flashbacks. Fanboys . . . so they still exist. You, sir, are a rarified species on the verge of extincition. Welcome to the nature preserve. wink.gif

Oh yeah, like some one said, watch out for rabid fangirls, especially the ones that scream yaoi and bishi. wink.gif

Wait, I've been know to scream bishi too . . .

Sere

Guest Soulsearcher

LOL I didn't realize he was an endangered species. I can't wait to tell the other fanboys! They'll be highly disturbed by this news. {cracks up} We're trying to get His Lordship Chaos to post all the fanboys! fics here as well as a couple of other places ... maybe there'll be a resurgance.

Guest Lord Havoc

Fanboys extinct?

HERESY!!!!!!!

This will not be stood for!!!!

*sits*

I am far from extinct, despite anything my wife tells you. blink.gif

Guest Big Samurai

Getting all of the Fanboys to pop up here at AFF? *groan* I thought I was rid of them! Ah, well, some things cannot be helped.

Guest Lord Havoc

Sorry, bucko, there's no escaping the Fanboys and no one expects the Spanish Inquisition... just two of life's certainties... laugh.gif

Guest Agaib

excuse me for being so ignorant but... I wasn't aware that there was an organized group called the "fanboys."

But then I dont usually socialize much apart from this one forum, so there are probably a lot of things I dont know.

Guest Lord Havoc

Yes, since 1996, in fact, there has been a grou called the 'Cursed Fanboys', of which I am a founding member, Lord Havoc. We have a fanfic that has been going on since '96, 'Curse of the Fanboys!', kind of a parody of Mary Sues and self-insertion fics in general. People either groan at the bad puns or scream in side-splitting laughter at our stories.

www.fanboys.com

have fun!