Click Here!

Looking for Beta

Guest BubbleGumDego

Guest BubbleGumDego

Hello all! I am looking for a kind, dependable, not overly busy person to beta for me. I am looking for someone who is interested in good stories and good friendship, and I am looking for someone to do basic beta-ing: spelling, punctuation. I have been told that I word things oddly by a beta, but I like it and prefer not to change it. That is why I am not looking for someone to change sentence structure or grammar, however if you find something extremely odd I would like to know about it.

I currently have two stories going that need work. "From Lions Den to Wolf Pack" is twenty chapters long and the other "Abandon all hope" is only three. However some of my peers have requested that I take up looking for a beta again, and truthfully it would take a lot of pressure off of me also.

I am a comma fanatic. LOL And my mind moves faster than my fingers causing me to short hand on the computer. I always go back and spell check and fix what I can, but I have a gift/curse of getting so engrossed in plot that I fly over errors. Good for other authors, bad for me as a writer.

I am always het M/F, sometimes non con, but Hermi (ALMOST) always wants it somewhere in the back of her mind. Some violence, always love. Hopeless romantic here. Please feel free to contact me at bubblegumdego@yahoo.com

I also have other stuff, in other places on AFF however nothing nearly as in depth as my HP stories. Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to starting a long lasting enjoyable friendship that is also beneficial to my writing. Thank you again. Heather

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.