Click Here!

Could any one try their hand at this pairing?

Guest SlythernPrincess

Guest Kazeshini
I have been trying for weeks to force a short three-shot out about this pairing, but it's total crap. Can any one give me ideas or write one for me?

Thanks, S.P

Hi S.P.

Haven't written that much, but I could give it a crack if you like :) What exactly were you looking for? eg. A particular uke/seme combination, AU, OOC, in the future, past or current arc. Should the uke be willing/not willing, how heavy do you want it, rough, seme-rough, light? etc. There's no use me putting together a story for you, and you don't enjoy it because it's not "your style".

P.s I was planning on posting my current story but I'm not sure... it's on FF if you wanna read it. "Betrayal" but Kazes.

Thanks, Kazes.

Guest SlythernPrincess
Hi S.P.

Haven't written that much, but I could give it a crack if you like :D What exactly were you looking for? eg. A particular uke/seme combination, AU, OOC, in the future, past or current arc. Should the uke be willing/not willing, how heavy do you want it, rough, seme-rough, light? etc. There's no use me putting together a story for you, and you don't enjoy it because it's not "your style".

P.s I was planning on posting my current story but I'm not sure... it's on FF if you wanna read it. "Betrayal" but Kazes.

Thanks, Kazes.

Hello Kazes,

Ichigo(Uke)/Mayuri Kurotsuchi(Seme) I know this is an odd pairing, but it could actually work if given the right fanfics. I have a few ideas I want to try, but nothing wants to be written and I hope this might jump start it. Willing uke, rough seme; after that it's up to you, I do like surprises after all. :P

Thanks, S.P :P

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.