Click Here!

Pay Close Attention Story

LisaT2525

ooer it worked yay. ok now that thats outa the way.

i too am loOking for that stoRy, but it seems like the author has purposely deleted it.

on her fictionpress acount she deleted her whole page. so it looks like the author has just left us hanging.

o boy it really irritates me when they do this, especially after people get hooked on it. Its not like it would be the hardest thing in the world to leave one short sentence explaining themselves.

anyway if you hear anythin please post it on here! it really was a good story, and they had just gotten to the good bits! UGHHHH. BLOODY ANNOYING.

Thanks Missy. It was such a great story, wasn't it? One of my favorite on here; it's so frustrating to get into a story and it's gone.

Anyway, yeah, if I hear or see anything, I'll let you know. And if you could do the same, that would be great.

Thx again!

Lisa

ooer it worked yay. ok now that thats outa the way.

i too am loOking for that stoRy, but it seems like the author has purposely deleted it.

on her fictionpress acount she deleted her whole page. so it looks like the author has just left us hanging.

o boy it really irritates me when they do this, especially after people get hooked on it. Its not like it would be the hardest thing in the world to leave one short sentence explaining themselves.

anyway if you hear anythin please post it on here! it really was a good story, and they had just gotten to the good bits! UGHHHH. BLOODY ANNOYING.

I'm not sure what happened with Happily Never After but found a note on her beta's profile which basically said that HNA pulled all her stories leaving everyone in the dark as to the reason why.

Personally, I love HNA's work and was crushed when I read her stories had been pulled. I'm really hoping that she returns and if they were pulled because she's trying to get them published, at least let us know where they are being moved. I for one would gladly venture away from AFF/fictionpress to follow her story updates.

Antaris

Thank you Antaris for responding. I also read the note in her beta's profile and like you, would read anything she wrote no matter what site she's on. I think it's great if the story is published, but jeez, just let us know where and when we can buy the story! She left it at such a crucial part! Hahah

Anyway, thx. again for responding. Maybe she'll repost it here. There's another author who pulled her story and then came back, so there's always hope!

I'm not sure what happened with Happily Never After but found a note on her beta's profile which basically said that HNA pulled all her stories leaving everyone in the dark as to the reason why.

Personally, I love HNA's work and was crushed when I read her stories had been pulled. I'm really hoping that she returns and if they were pulled because she's trying to get them published, at least let us know where they are being moved. I for one would gladly venture away from AFF/fictionpress to follow her story updates.

Antaris

Guest livid fire

She pulled the story again?!

Man,this is the second time she's been doing this.

This sucks.

Big time.

Pay close attention is the story about Brighton and Noah if I'm not mistaken.

Man, she updated two new chapters lately.....

I was looking forward to them hooking up.

Dsamn it.

Crasp!

*bitter tears of disappointment*

Hi Livid,

Yeah, I am disappointed too! I didn't know she had pulled it once already. That means there is hope! Maybe she's just re-editing it or something. I think she was on chapter 10; I'm not sure, but I didn't get a chance to read it, just saw it was updated. Then when I had time, I went back and it was gone! I've been looking for her ever since. I don't know any other sites besides AFF, FictionPress and LJ, and using her user name, I couldn't find her anywhere. Actually, that's not true: there was a HappilyNeverAfter (no spaces) on some other site, I can't remember the name. I set up an acct., just so I could email her and she never got back to me. So I don't know if it was her or not.

But thanks for responding to me. If she only knew of all her fans that are so disappointed: maybe we should send a petition? If only we knew where she was......

Hi L

She pulled the story again?!

Man,this is the second time she's been doing this.

This sucks.

Big time.

Pay close attention is the story about Brighton and Noah if I'm not mistaken.

Man, she updated two new chapters lately.....

I was looking forward to them hooking up.

Dsamn it.

Crasp!

*bitter tears of disappointment*

I have an idea! One of you guys (if you're authors, as well as readers) can continue where she left off! I know, never mind; she's a fantastic writer and it's all her story. I just miss it and wanted to see where she went with it.

Maybe, if we could find her email address, we can petition that she at least finish the story? Maybe if she's bombarded w/emails regarding the story, she'll put it back up? Ok, just a thought; I'm desperate here!

I've been looking for it too... I couldn't remember what her livejournal was either but with some fancy googling, I found it. (It was Disenchanted Fantasy at disjointedme.livejournal.com) Unfortunately it's been deleted too. I think we're SOL.

haha, i say we track down where she lives and stalk her. im not sure that what that would accomplish, but at least we would feel some...strange...statisfaction from it.

(geez im bad at this replying/posting thing)

Edited by missyxxmischa

Hey Gwen,

Thanks for replying! I know now all her stuff is gone. I really LOVED that story so much! It's such a shame that it's gone. Do you know if she's registered on another fan fiction site? Maybe she posted the story somewhere else. I've been looking like on Fiction Press and Live Journal, but I don't know many sites.

She delete all his account because someone stole one of his work (maybe baby) and since she didn't like it....good bye story!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest livid fire

How do you steal a story?

You post it somewhere signed by you; or do you just publish something you did not write?!

In any case, there was no reason to swipe the stories, lj, etc. just because of that.

I don't like it when ppl do stuff without notification; she should have left author notes for each story saying she's leaving and will not return.

This is such a cheap shot!

And a hit bellow the waist line!

You just can't leave your reviewers and fans hanging like that.

And, last time she took down the stories she still had an account If I remember right.

If she deleted even that now....I don't know maybe something bad happened to her in real life.

I just wish she legt some kind of notification?

Why would soemone return and update two new chapters and then delete everything?!

Hey LividFire,

Yeah, Idk how you steal stories; why would anyone want to steal someone's story anyway?

I agree w/you; she should have posted an A/N to let all her readers know she was leaving. Yeah, I noticed the story was updated, but I didn't get a chance to read it and went back that night and it was gone! I was soooooo disappointed. It was at the good part too! Hahaha

I keep checking her profile page (it's still up as of last week), but no stories are there.

I wish someone on here knew her email address; maybe if she gets tons of requests, she'll put the story back up? I know, wishful thinking.

You know, her beta must know her email address........

How do you steal a story?

You post it somewhere signed by you; or do you just publish something you did not write?!

In any case, there was no reason to swipe the stories, lj, etc. just because of that.

I don't like it when ppl do stuff without notification; she should have left author notes for each story saying she's leaving and will not return.

This is such a cheap shot!

And a hit bellow the waist line!

You just can't leave your reviewers and fans hanging like that.

And, last time she took down the stories she still had an account If I remember right.

If she deleted even that now....I don't know maybe something bad happened to her in real life.

I just wish she legt some kind of notification?

Why would soemone return and update two new chapters and then delete everything?!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.