Click Here!

Mexican Cleaner

KZ-01

A bizarre fantasy came to me when some Mexican cleaners came to clean up my house this morning. One of the cleaner ladies didn't look too bad---her face showed her age (late thirties), but her body looked like it was in pretty good shape. B-sized chest and a small but tight looking ass clad in spandex.

I was watching TV in another room (which they already cleaned) with the doors closed to drown out the vacuum, clad in T-shirt and boxers. The fantasy: what if she had entered the room alone to retrieve some cleaning tools? There'd be the initial embarassment, and then she'd go to retrieve the tools. On the way out, she'd notice my erection through the boxers. Her gaze upon it is just long enough that I take a chance and ask if she'd like to "take a closer look"?

And then we'd get it on, with all sound being blocked out from the other cleaners via the thick door + the vacuum. It'd probably have to be quick....enough for her to ride me once and maybe switch positions for another round. My age is 20, her's late thirties-ish. She is a Mexican of the darker complexion, brunette.

• 4 months later...
Guest gigasmon86
A bizarre fantasy came to me when some Mexican cleaners came to clean up my house this morning. One of the cleaner ladies didn't look too bad---her face showed her age (late thirties), but her body looked like it was in pretty good shape. B-sized chest and a small but tight looking ass clad in spandex.

I was watching TV in another room (which they already cleaned) with the doors closed to drown out the vacuum, clad in T-shirt and boxers. The fantasy: what if she had entered the room alone to retrieve some cleaning tools? There'd be the initial embarassment, and then she'd go to retrieve the tools. On the way out, she'd notice my erection through the boxers. Her gaze upon it is just long enough that I take a chance and ask if she'd like to "take a closer look"?

And then we'd get it on, with all sound being blocked out from the other cleaners via the thick door + the vacuum. It'd probably have to be quick....enough for her to ride me once and maybe switch positions for another round. My age is 20, her's late thirties-ish. She is a Mexican of the darker complexion, brunette.

This sounds like something I'd be interested in. E-mail me at gigasmon86@hotmail.com

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.