Click Here!

Seeking Partner in Crime!

Guest H_future

Guest H_future

Hello all!

I search the wilderness of the adult fanfiction universe for someone with a creative and open mind to collaborate on stories with. Mostly to do with the supernatural. The most developed story idea I have is about a girl who goes to private school and explores the supernatural (For anyone who watches television think the BBC series "Hex" mixed with the CW series "Gossip Girl"). It of course will involve erotic adventures and sexual explorations. By this I mean multiple pairings with both heterosexual and homosexual couples. Nothing too hardcore perhaps some light bondage. Ideally this person and I would chat online to discuss story ideas and expand upon characters. Then we would write back and forth, adding to each other work or even trading off chapters. Also if you have any ideas you would like to work on as well I'm open to that (I can do fanfiction too!). If this sounds of interest to you please PM and we can get started.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Edited by H_future

• 1 month later...

hey i'm a kinda new here so i understand if you dont want me but i have written stories and i'm working on a few for here so if you're interested i'd like to work with you on something, it sounds like you have some good ideas, so reply to me if your interested.

Edited by xxakuroku115xx

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.