Click Here!

Looking for AU Sasuke&Naruto&Itachi slash story form aff

Guest livid fire

Guest livid fire

It was an AU Naruto story.

It was not a threesome; Naruto was in school with Sasuke and Itachi( upper classman).

Itachi was pimping out Naruto to others ( Gaara etc.), and Sasuke after befriending him found out that Naruto is his brothers whore and became quite violent towards him.

There were drugs involved.

The last chapter I read ended with Naruto pinned to a kitchen counter in Sasuke and Itachi's house( they live together-the brothers).

This isn't on eof those sasuke hates Itachi fics, Itachi is an older sibling providing for Sasuke, while Naruto is doing badly in school and in Sasuke eyes willingly is whoring himself to others( he does not know that Itachi is the pimp, forcing himself on him)

Do you know this story or its author?!

Help please.

• 4 weeks later...
It was an AU Naruto story.

It was not a threesome; Naruto was in school with Sasuke and Itachi( upper classman).

Itachi was pimping out Naruto to others ( Gaara etc.), and Sasuke after befriending him found out that Naruto is his brothers whore and became quite violent towards him.

There were drugs involved.

The last chapter I read ended with Naruto pinned to a kitchen counter in Sasuke and Itachi's house( they live together-the brothers).

This isn't on eof those sasuke hates Itachi fics, Itachi is an older sibling providing for Sasuke, while Naruto is doing badly in school and in Sasuke eyes willingly is whoring himself to others( he does not know that Itachi is the pimp, forcing himself on him)

Do you know this story or its author?!

Help please.

The fic you're describing sounds an awful like a story that I had read a long LONG time ago.

Is this the fic where Itachi uses candle wax and burns Naruto's inner thigh with it to prove a point? And near the end of the fic (or what had been written, anyway), Naruto has decided to get away from Itachi and Neji wants to get away from his family (who's trying to force him into a marriage he doesn't care for), so the two choose to help each other out. And to drive that point home, Neji has sex with Naruto on the glass display case above the engagement/wedding ring he's supposed to be offering to his fiancée.

Does any of that sound familiar?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest livid fire
The fic you're describing sounds an awful like a story that I had read a long LONG time ago.

Is this the fic where Itachi uses candle wax and burns Naruto's inner thigh with it to prove a point? And near the end of the fic (or what had been written, anyway), Naruto has decided to get away from Itachi and Neji wants to get away from his family (who's trying to force him into a marriage he doesn't care for), so the two choose to help each other out. And to drive that point home, Neji has sex with Naruto on the glass display case above the engagement/wedding ring he's supposed to be offering to his fiancée.

Does any of that sound familiar?

YES, YES, OMG, yes it does sound familiar, that is the fic I'm looking for!

Oh, I just can't get over the fact that I can't remember the author or the fic or the title.

I'm happy that you replied because I started to think I've imagined it all in my head.

I remember the fic because I adore it and it is by far the best Naruto/Sasuke or Naruto/anyone fic I've read.

It's just that I adore hate/love relations between characters and Sasuke in this fic truly despises and desires( in like slam to the wall, kiss, bite, insult, hit) Naruto...love is grand.

And I was so looking forward to see Sasuke's defenses going down in the following chapters and wham!!!! I lost track of the story after my bookmarks got deleted.

*sad*

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest livid fire

Oh, love, I'm afraid the story is lost forever. Probably deleted by author who is 'ashamed' since it wasn't good enough or just got deleted when the author decided not to have an account on aff.

I stil can not remember the title.

It is stupid how much I know about the story, but the basics:(

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.