Click Here!

I Would Do This But . . .

Guest vorheesfan07

Guest vorheesfan07

I had this kick-ass dream last night revolving around what COULDhave been an awesome episode.

My idea was this: Yami Marik comes back from the Shadow Realm to get revenge on the Pharaoh. He sees Tea and Pharaoh on a date and assumes that Pharaoh cares deeply about her. He summons a "Locked" monster from the Shadow Realm. Basically, locked monsters are those whose identities were never to be used. (Hey, at least I'm being creative)

Anyhow, the name of the card is "Lust Personified" and is basically a huge blob. Yami Marik sics the blob on Tea which then absorbs, then strips, and finally rapes and fondles her. (Anally, orally, and frontal) Yami Marik gives Pharaoh an ultimatum: surrender the Egyptian gods AND the Millenium Puzzle or watch his friend be raped to death. Pharaoh obliges, but Tea isn't released. Instead, she is eaten by the blob.

I would prefer it if the first part (Marik's return and his spying on Tea and Pharaoh) was done in Marik's perspective and the actual ultimatum, raping, and devouring was done in Tea's. I will gladly give naughty points to anyone that does fan art for Tea being raped and/or absorbed by the blob. Thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.